I was nominated by my dean to attend 'kursus kepimpinan pensyarah muda' in Langkawi from 7-11th Dec 2007...
When my dean asked me about it, I thought why not...then only she forwarded the letter to me..The course was organised by Ministry of Higher Education and Biro Tata Negara...hmmm I think most of you can guess what the course is all about hehehehe...let me copy a bit an email I receive from them:
Y. Bhg. Dato'/ tuan / puan,
Dimaklumkan bahawa Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi bercadang mengadakan Program Kepimpinan Pensyarah Muda yang bertujuan membina semangat patriotisme dan kenegaraan serta menerap nilai-nilai positif di kalangan peserta (pensyarah-pensyarah muda) ke arah pembentukan individu, organisasi dan negara yang cemerlang, gemilang dan terbilang supaya dapat mewujudkan suasana tempat kerja yang harmoni dalam usaha untuk meningkatkan produktiviti dan sistem penyampaian yang berkesan di samping dapat membina semangat kerja berpasukan.
Program ini dijadualkan 7 - 10 Disember 2007di Langkawi, Kedah. Y Bhg. Dato'/tuan/puan dipohon mengemukakan seorang calon yang berumur 35 tahun ke bawah daripada PTJ masing-masing kepada saya selewat-lewatnya esok, 29 November 2007.
This course was not properly organised..we had to arrange everything by ourselves. I could not even get a hotel a day before either in Langkawi or Kuala Perlis...Finally, I managed to get flight ticket, Firefly, on the registration day...
With my flight Firefly that could not fly for more than 3 hours, it was quite tiring when I got there. I was quite lucky, I reached Langkawi about time they have LIMA air show. So I spent several minutes just to watch the air show :-D By the time I reached BTN camp, they were in the middle of first talk. Well, I would say it was a good talk. At least we can see how many seats in universities was robbed from us under the name of meritocracy...why?? BN components lost hope in UMNO due to 1999 election..there you go...One question from the speaker why students live in the same place, eat the same food, taught by the same teacher but very few Malay got excellent result??
We raised question to the speaker..Universities are the final filter in education..In water supply system, if we don't have a got filtration system, the final filter won't be able to produce clean water. In universities, especially engineering and science, we can really differentiate those from STPM and matriculation..Those from matriculation really weak in maths, chemistry, and physic unlike their friends from STPM. How on earth we can expect them to compete in university??
I like LDK session since my facilitator quite good to make us see reasons :-) Not that I changed to BLUE already...but I can see reason why these people have to vote for 'big' party even though they know this people is full of shit...just for ketuanan Melayu...well, I can't really lay out the statistic here...I agree with my facilitator, politicians are stupid...i don't think they ever think about it...they don't care about their religion, race etc but they only think of themselves...and we 'anak bilis' have no choice but to vote for them...life is just unfair...
I really hate kuliah maghrib and suboh because the ustaz was in PMS state :-D..Not only the Islam HAD-HARI is so lame, the ustaz itself so unpredictable..guess what, 3/4 of women 'boikot' kuliah...Had-hari is an approach..what approach???approach to make people run away!??
They keep on talking about Hindraf..Hello, government was the one who provoke Hindraf group to gain support overseas...I heard it in the news..Once this group go overseas, they charge them...what the ....but I never support Hindraf anyway..
I like repelling from the tower..:-D for me, not worth the frightened when we were on top of the tower...hahahaha...the trainer in fact asked me to say prayers hahaha...as usual, I was a bit over...I stopped in the middle of the tower just to get a nice photo...will post it later hahahaha....
that's all about it...too many to write, but I better get back to work...
5 comments:
seriuosly.
do they think they can make fools out of phd holders? :P not this one, aye?
so, kalau phd holders a.k.a. pensyarah muda (yg supposedly researchers, analytical thinkers of the future) pun duduk dengar and absorb aje the insidious indoctrination of the government buat apa kayron? kalau bersuara diorang blacklist tak? hehe.
well, from my experience, most young lecturers obviously NOT cemerlang, gemilang, terbilang at all after the being brain washed. However, we definitely realised what's good and bad for our future generation...
None of us admire 'Mr sleepy beauty'. In fact we asked the facilitator to list down what 'Mr sleepy' ever done for the good course. hahahaha I think , most lecturers in my group are in their 'list'
Not only him, we shared our 'knowledge' about misuse of power of TPM including his wife involvement in several contracts and how his brother rob share in in BCB...hahaha..we definitely in their 'wanted' list....
la kayron aku ingat hang dah jadik pink.
hahahahaha....sometimes I think almost impossible to change me to pink or blue...
I must have a certain agenda if I suddenly change to those outdated color hahahahaha
kayron, PINK is the NEW BLACK!!!
hehe.
Post a Comment