Friday, 4 January 2008

Common sense vs doesn't make sense...

Speak about common sense, we always think everybody has common sense...surprisingly, to some people it doesn't make sense at all :-))

For example, he my school we use moodle for lecture notes, assignments etc. In order to use this site, students must register first. In moodle page, everybody can upload their photo so that lecturers know their face (especially if they are in 'wanted list')..Although everybody knows they MUST use close up photo e.g passport size photo. However, some extra-creative students put their cat picture, dog, cartoon, artist etc...don't know if I actually lost my sense of humor, or they don't even have common sense...hahahaha...

For New year last week, as usual we always talk about new year resolution. As usual, lots of nonsense resolution :-) Mine was try to lose weight...hahahaha do you think I can achieve it if I still live with my mom? My mom always try to sabotage my diet after all hehehe..I think I really have to live separately before my size become out of control...A friend of mine said she had the same resolution for years already..I think she's gaining weight year by year instead hahahaha...so, this resolution seems doesn't make sense after all...

Touch a bit about 'hot' politics-Dr Chua resignation...In my observation, there's something wrong with his case. First of all I heard in news he has to resign because his action was not aligned with Islam Had-hari...what the hell was that? I guess Mr 'sleeping beauty' ask him to resign without realizing that he is a non-muslim. Is he going to tell us in Islam Had-hari, non-Muslim also have to follow Islamic law? So, why are we afraid of PAS?? Or is this a 'sign' to other politician "look, even non-muslim have to resign, you better watch your kelambu"...make sense??

No comments: