hmmm..the news in The Star today really make me want to vomit...:-D How on earth SIL said he will use 'protection' as PM's son in law..Well most of us alert how he already misused the connection to the Sleeping beauty PM...oh well I never believe he will use the protection to change UMNO for better...
His comment on myteam is another disaster. Those who watched Myteam2 vs Indonesia will definitely curse him for his remark :-) Started with opera singer Ning Baizura sang Negaraku song in her version. If her version was nice, I don't think I even bother..But she sang the song in God knows what version, very slow...no energy...I was very surprised when only 1 news paper commented about it since the event belonged to SIL..If the event belongs to me, no doubt even my friends will comment on it, am I right???:-) The game was a complete disaster. How on earth the team that was trained almost a year, recruited the player around Malaysia, trained for a week or so in Manchester-end up loss to Kampung-Trained Indonesian??? And then this people say it was a good game.....hello, are you guys deaf or blind??? Or kiss ass too much?
oklah, don't want to ruin my day..hahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment