Thursday, 15 November 2007

I need some sleep..


a bit tiring this week with short course and exam marking...sleep late, wake up in the middle of the night or wake up early in the morning just to do some work..



I need some sleep. I can’t go on like this. I try counting sheep, But there’s one I always miss. Everyone says I’m getting down too low Everyone says: "You just gotta let it go" "You just gotta let it go" I just gotta let it go I need some sleep time to put the old horse down I’m in too deep and the wheels keep spinning round Everyone says I’m getting down too low Everyone says: "You just gotta let it go" "You just gotta let it go" I just gotta let it go You just gotta let it go You just gotta let it go You just gotta let it go

4 comments:

Zaidah M said...

dude, wat you need is to GET A LIFE!!!!!!

face it, work will never end. this is not a race or a competition. at the end of the day, you can tell that you have done your best.

unless of course, you're running for PROF in 1 year :)

take it easy

KAR said...

hahaha...

salah tu, End of the year you need to think what can you put in your SKT..hehehe..If you can't produce >1' document as proof for SKT, forget about professorship hahahaha...

world becomes too competitive, if we go against the flow, we'll drown..do our best and hope for the best..most important thing, do replace ineffective hours....hahahaha

the enigmatic syaf said...

this call for another trip for that irresistible pulut ayam huh? wind down a little babe.

Zaidah M said...

huhuhu, so betullah... you aiming for professorship.

La profesora Khairunisak, mi amiga :)

All the best!