I managed to spend my weekend at Kuna's place last week. Me and Syaf visited our 'sentimental places' e.g. Tasik Melati, MRSM Perlis, Taman Ular...A week before SPM, me and my classmates spent our time at Tasik Melati to study history...I never even got B and above in history, but I got A for my SPM....hahaha..Tasik Melati changed a lot compared to more than 10 yrs back while I was there-so fast..I feel like I just sat for my SPM last year hahahaha....young forever! When we visited MRSM, they actually had graduation ceremony..so we only wandering around to see familiar places such as Desamara Anggun, Ekhwani, Bukit Gondol etc...Hmm, I don't know either I do like MRSM or not since that place changed me a lot...physically and mentally...Best parts of our visit were foods and shopping...nice ikan bakar and seafoods in Kuala Perlis..Shopping at Padang Besar and Wang Kelian..Don't know how much I actually spend there...hehehehe....
Here is a note from my students...sweet haa?? :-) well, I never wrote to my lecturer though...
No comments:
Post a Comment