Saturday, 25 May 2013

Gardening oh gardening

It has been a while (or years) from my last post. I blame it on facebook. 😃..of course I don't want to blog on the same things I post on FB..Will try my best to start blogging again (at least I say I try) LOL

What am i up to? Forget about career. I have to admit I am a born nerdy so work always in my head hahaha.. Since a couple of months ago I think back in Feb or March I started gardening. All started because I decided not to rent my padi field aka bendang or sawah. Ahaaa what a person like me know what to do with padi?? Of course nowadays money and phone do everything for us.. Call this number  for bajak sawah, that number for   Meracun, another number for fertilizer hahaha..modern life.. Lesson learned, we can ask other people to do it but we still need to be there. Alhamdulillah, since last week I can see padi already. I hope i can harvest padi before Raya hahaha when i was a kid, raya during padi harvesting season is a blessed. More duit raya hahaha..am I going to do the same??  


Back to my garden thingy, since i have padi field i decided to plant all we can eat plants in half acre land. The first month was very frustrating. Very hot weather and lack of knowledge on gardening. Alhamdulillah, I believe 'manjada wajadaa', after several failed experiment we can see greens in our garden. Most are my favourite: kangkung, sawi, kailan, bok choi, bendi etc etc..




Not bad for a beginner like me, with my parents' and my brother's help we managed to plant 30++ banana (emas, berangan and tanduk), hundreds of pineapples and lots of fruit trees..

I hope if I am blessed with good health until I retire, I will have something better to do like sapu daun pokok hahaha..alright till the next post..

 Rainbow background

 Kangkung
 My lovely model..

No comments: