I read this article on
NST today...hmm...well.. the advice sounds like certain politicians advise before election..
- A change of lifestyle — Cut down on eating in restaurants. Eat more home-cooked food and take food to work instead of buying out all the time.
I have no problem with this but from the article itself, home cook is more expensive than eat out...That's what we are facing now..we used to pay RM4 but now RM5++...hahaha or should I cycle to office ?...no more tudung bawal, no more hush puppies shoes hahahaha
- Buy only what is needed — Reduce paying bills with credit cards.
I like to use credit card so I can claim the points with something else...just redeem a good iron using my redemption point...I believe the author is too outdated on spending pattern...as long as we tried to repay what we owe every month, I don't see the problem of using credit card...- Live moderately — Being thrifty is not a bad habit. Don’t follow the spending pattern of other people, live within your means.
This sentence make k/Pidah was kicked out in KK..well, are you saying farmers should eat rice with salted fish (anchovies is expensive)?? and those 'on top' eat out in 5 star hotel??
- Prioritise — Think about what is most needed in your life instead of trying to get everything. Know the difference between need and want and put need before want.
Tell me how to priorities?? I'm not even sure if I will live tomorrow...live life today...
Well, I would say easy to say, but can the author himself do it?? I don't expect anything from NST..still sleeping..wake up!
1 comment:
too outdated info for a sophisticated well-informed consumer like yourself? :)
Post a Comment