Q: Your open criticism of the MB could be interpreted as you having ambitions in the state?
A: Oh, no! I know that some people think I want to be Perlis MB.
Having said that, if the prime minister wants me to go back I will, but if you ask me personally, I do not want to. The thought has never crossed my mind.
Q: It is obvious that you feel that Shahidan should be out. Who would you want to be the replacement?
A: (Datuk Seri) Azmi Khalid. He's got a young wife.
Q: What has that got to do with anything?
A: She can promote Perlis well.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's that got to do with with young wife??? Is he suggesting that all MB or minister should marry young women?? or beautiful women? The 'fat' lady still in power in ministry of defense...the other 'old' lady is still trying hard to wake up sleeping beauty...hehehehe...What the hell Normala can do to boost Perlis economy?...
I still remember
1 comment:
because that radzi ahmad also desires a young wife. wait seminit. i think i pernah have an audience with this dude. wats his portfolio again?
Post a Comment