When was the last time I did something for the first time??..Yes I can answer, last week !! hehehe..I attended biodistribution analysis of drug encapsulated nanoparticles in Grenoble, south of France..Although in the first place I thought this analysis was disgusting, turn up it was quite interesting..There you go, am I become heartless and cruel ?? Or I just enjoying something new???
Oh ya, I produced the drug encapsulated NPs, so I did not want to be responsible for their suffer or dead hehe..Thank God, the cytotoxicity test in vivo few weeks ago proved that all mices alive after a week..So, their dead has nothing to do with me hehehe...

Swiss nude mices playing around

Mices were anasthetized for imaging purposes..

Me watching mices faint..hehehe

Faint mices underwent imaging test

Me...so pity to see this mice..

Mice was injected with drugs (not by me)..I deny any involvement hehehe

The crazy part, necropsy of mice to see drug distribution in the swiss nude mices..Hmm I don't like this part though...
1 comment:
ni kalo org animal rights tgk ni, harus kena saman.. hihi :D
Post a Comment