Saturday, 21 February 2009

Eiffel tower at night

Hmm now it takes ages for me to update my blog..I'm just so lazy to sit down and write something hehehe..well, I guess I'm just too tired to write anything..

After long weeks of busy in the lab and report writing, finally I managed to do something I never done before hehehe..I've been here for 4 months and yet I never had a chance to see Eiffel tower at night. We always finished work around 7pm, so there's no way any of us want to go to another side of the city just to see the tower..At least not me hehehe...

Last night, we finally managed to go to Eiffel tower after office hour. We did not plan, but out of nowhere our friends requested if we can meet them over there..It took me 30 minutes by metro from my office to the place..here are some pics...(I simply don't have idea to write more hehehehe)

Several shots of Eiffel tower..magnifique???
Me and Zurina
Priya, Zurina and myself

No comments: