ok, just a bit info about my Christmas trip to London. As usual UK weather was a bit depressing. When Eurostar came out from Channel tunnel, it was still feels like in the tunnel..gloomy...dark..it was 12 noon ! Now, I understand why my friends hate UK weather that much hahahaha..I had lunch at Iza's place, she was kind enough to pick me up at St Pancras, cook and of course became my camera woman for the day..hehehe..although Paris always colder than London, but I think London a bit windy..or I did not go out that much in Paris ??? whatever
Very close to Iza's place
On 2nd day, nothing much can be done since there was no public transport since Christmas eve...so funny for me. When I was in NZ, at least public transport still running on Sunday timetable..A/Shidi drove us around London..On the 3rd day, we went for boxing day shopping in Swindon..My kind of place, outlet stores...The longest boxing day shopping in my life...We were there until the mall closed..
In Greenwich Park
Next to Imperial college
Somewhere in a tunnel below the river..nama tak ingat..
Ni balik shopping kat Swindon- dah malam..:-D
The next day, I took a tour to Windsor castle, Stonehedge and Bath...nothing much to tell, I saw what I really wanted to see. The weather was cold and windy..The tour also soooo long and tiring..more than 9 hours trip..hmmm...
Windsor Castle
Stonehedge
Roman Bath
No comments:
Post a Comment